Ikan Mas Gorengpatut :'( bahkan darimu aku mulai menyukai ikan

Maandag 13 Mei 2013

Give Thank's to ALLAH

I have no money, but I have You.. I’m rich.

I have no freedom, but I believe in You.. I’m free.

I have no patience, but I read Your Qur’an.. I’m calm.

I get no respect, but You listen to my do’a.. I’m proud.

I have no time, but I think of Jannah.. I have forever.

I have much time, but I look at Your signs.. I only have today.

I feel so weak, but I fast during Ramadhan.. I’m strong.

I feel so dirty, but I repent.. I’m celan.

I feel so depressed, but I remember You.. I feel peace.

I feel so lost, but I follow Your commands.. I’m safe.

I feel alone, but I pray to You.. I have everything.

nobody listens, but You never turn away from us..

thank you Allah for always being by my side.. thank you..


thanks for this perfection, give me the land and enjoy the smell of rain

New York 
13 May 2013

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking