Ikan Mas Gorengpatut :'( bahkan darimu aku mulai menyukai ikan

Dinsdag 14 Mei 2013

HAPPY B'DAY LELAKI HUJAN KU

we had been impossible to unite, but this time allow me to say happy birthday to you. forgive me if they write about you. forgive me if I still miss you, forgive me if I too presumptuous.

dedicate this to you even though I'm not sure you'll see her
at least I've done what I wanted to do

May you always keep giving us profusely the largest smile of yours. Happy Birthday

No words in any language are enough to express how grateful i am, for your being in my life. Happy Birthday!

My best wishes for a furious and voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter.

I wouldn’t have been the person I am if not for those beautiful moments of my life that I have shared with you. Thanks for being there and touching my life in the most unique way. Best wishes for your Happy Birthday!

Just be the way you are. Let nothing change you except for the better. May you get the best in life. Happy birthday to you!

5 more Birthday wishes for you

Hope this day turns out to be the start of the best days of your life. Get ready for the surprise. Happy Birthday!

May this birthday Brings you
Joy, happiness and Prosperity
Happy Birthday to you

On your birthday, I would like to thank you for all that you have done and I also would like to tell you how much you mean to me.

Celebrate your birthday today, because it’s the begging of all the great things, which are about to come.

I wish you the best of the best things in life, just like you have given me the best days and best nights of my life. Wish you a best and joyful Birthday



New York City
17:00:0000000

Jakarta indonesia
00:00:00 


Selasa 14 Mei 2013
joyeux anniversaire Nemo Allah bless You ^_^

 






Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking